1. In order to avoid money laundering, our clients are requested to provide personal information at the time of registration.
2. The client commits himself not to lie about his identity, ie he will have to provide accurate information and that he will not use the identity of another person. If there is any change in the information, Cadwyn Capital must be notified immediately within 30 days.
3. The customer may carry out transactions on the site provided that he provides his ID and other documents required by Cadwyn Capital. The client's account may be frozen (for an indefinite period) or permanently closed by Cadwyn Capital, if the information is not provided on time. In addition, Cadwyn Capital may also refuse to open an account for any reason.
4. If a person registers on Cadwyn Capital on behalf of any company or other business entity, the name of that person will be held at the time of registration. The person in question will have the authorization to represent that company or the commercial client entity.
5. Cadwyn Capital undertakes not to disclose any information about its customers and former customers, except in the case of a written approval from these customers or in the case of an identity check or the need to transmit this information under the law in force. Only Cadwyn Capital employees in connection with customer accounts will have access to this information. The latter may, in accordance with the law in force, be stored on electronic and physical media.
6. The customer gives his approval so that the information concerning his account and the transactions made on Cadwyn Capital are registered by Cadwyn Capital. In the event of a dispute between the customer and Cadwyn Capital, the latter may be used.
7. Cadwyn Capital may also review customer information whatever the motive. By its present signature, the customer accepts that Cadwyn Capital, regarding the examination of the information in question, does not engage its responsibility.
8. Cadwyn Capital is committed to protecting the confidential data of its customers. Cadwyn Capital may also update these data periodically.
9. When the customer registers on Cadwyn Capital, he will have to choose a user name and a password that he can use during each connection in order to benefit from the services of the site and to carry out transactions on the site. In the same effort to protect client confidential data and Cadwyn Capital transactions, the customer is not allowed to share the registration terms with other business persons or companies. In this case Cadwyn Capital can not be held liable for damages or losses incurred by customers in the event of improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) of the username and password. Especially in the case of use by a third party, whether or not it is known or authorized by the customer.
10. The customer engages his responsibility whenever he logs on to the site with his username and password. Cadwyn Capital can not be held responsible for the use made of it. Moreover, Cadwyn Capital can not guarantee that the Client is the one currently operating on his account.
11. When the customer suspects an unauthorized use of his account, he is required to immediately notify Cadwyn Capital customer service.
13. Deposits: The deposit of money on the site can be made by various means, e.g.: bank transfer and credit card.
Withdrawal: At least 1 deposit must have been made in order to benefit from a withdrawal. Any request for withdrawal of funds must be made with the documents and information requested and must respect the following conditions:
One trade shot positions are not subject to withdrawal conditions
Note that the Stop Loss methodology that ensures an extra degree of security for traders is not considered an active trading day.
The processing of the withdrawal request takes place within 1 to 2 working days. If the conditions are met and the application approved, the amount will be paid within 2 to 3 working days.
Cadwyn Capital authorizes withdrawals of a maximum monthly amount of USD 100,000 or Euro. If a trader wishes to withdraw his winnings of more than USD 100,000 or Euro, he will be obliged to stagger his withdrawal over several months.
14. Bonus: Cadwyn Capital offers discretionary bonuses to new and regular customers. You are not obliged to accept this bonus. The offers on the site are not cumulative and can not exceed 100% of your investment.
Any attempt to fraud, manipulate, charge-back arbitration or any other form of fraudulent or deceptive activity with the bonus will result in the cancellation of the bonus and any profit or gain realized.
The following terms are used by Cadwyn Capital to calculate the expiry rate for:
The Offer Price - The last price (price) known before
The expiration date, evaluated by the Data Provider. The Request Price - The last known price (course) before the expiration date, evaluated by the Data Provider.
The Last Trade - The last known price (price) currently paid for the asset before the expiration date, evaluated by the Data Provider.
The Last Price Index Rating - The last price for an Index before the expiration date, evaluated by the Data Provider.
In the event that no share price information has been received within 60 seconds prior to the expiry date, the information will be taken from the first quotation received after the expiry date.
Terms of investments of Cadwyn Capital
Cadwyn Capital puts certain trade tools at disposal of its client so that they can benefit from additional gains and increase their chances of success.
As a Market Maker, when using the x2, x4, x6 multipliers and the "Dashboard" Cadwyn Capital reserves the right to take a "spread", that is, an entry on the market, by question of equity.
The registered office of the Company is located at
13 Lansdowne Gardens London SW8 2EQ